todayHickory, NC+18 milesCars for Sale
2005 Subaru outback wagonAutomatic sport transmission has slap shifters 202k milesClean titleTiming belt, head gaskets, and new axleshas roof rackPower everything windows, locks, seatsHeated seatsClimate controlNo rustCloth interior one rip on drivers seat and a few stains on passenger from previous ownerHas a small knocking sound when turning left. Just annoying doesnt effect drvingWill need n...
Yakima ski rack and cross bars for a subaru, the picture showing the cross bar is the correct part its up to you to verify if they fit your vehicle. The actual ski rack pictured is similar but not exact to the one i have. Hardware not included for the ski rack but can be purchased elsewhere online. Asking $150 for it all
todayHickory, NC+18 milesCars for Sale
With that out of the way, here is what you get: THE GOOD -SPECIAL ORDERED CAR for the options I wanted from Timmons Subaru -Adult owned and professionally maintained -No children, no smoking -This car is pretty god damn immaculate -Original owner, garage kept -METICULOUSLY saved all sales and service records -Shell 91 octane 90% of the time, the other 10% has been Chevron (Yes, I care that much...
Locally owned Outback with only 92k miles.Blue with gray inside.Call 828-322-9372.Special 11990 plus tax, tag and 499 document fees.
Nice car.Premium package, alloy wheels, all weather pkg.Call 828-322-9372.Special 11990 plus tax, tag and 499 document fees.
We sold this car new.Ice silver with dk gray inside.All weather pkg.Remainder of factory warranty.Call 828-322-9372.Special 21900 plus tax, tag and 499 document fees.
Subaru service loaner.White with only 8k miles.Call 828-322-9372 for more info.Special 25900 plus tax, tag and 499 document fees.
Very hard to find pre owned Touring.White with camel inside.Only 11k miles.Call 828-322-9372.Special 32990 plus tax, tag and 499 document fees.
Mileage: 2,371, VIN: JF1VA2R62K9812183, Stock Number: 17452337, Color: Blue, Doors: 4, Transmission: Manual transmission, Seller Notes: With our nationwide inventory at no-haggle prices, CarMax makes it easy to find your next car. We stand behind every used car we sell with a 7-Day Money-Back Guarantee and a 90-Day/4,000-Mile (whichever comes first) Limited Warranty. Price assumes final purchas...
yesterdayHickory, NC+18 milesCars for Sale
www.peakmotorsinc.com Thank you for clicking on one of our vehicles! Peak Motors is a family owned small pre-owned auto dealer with over fifteen years in the Unifour area. Our employees have over...
yesterdayGastonia, NC+15 milesCars for Sale
This White 2010 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Limited with 148,000 miles is being listed in Gastonia, NC on EasyAutoSales.com.
yesterdayGastonia, NC+15 milesCars for Sale
four wheel-drive/AWD, Rear View Camera, Cruise Control, Aux Audio Input, Overhead Air bags, Traction Control Features: four wheel-drive/AWD Rear View Camera Cruise Control Aux Audio Input Overhead Air bags Traction Control Side Air bags Air conditioned ANTI-LOCK BRAKING SYSTEM Brakes Power Locks Power Mirrors Am-fm radio Rear Defroster CD Audio Electric windows Cloth Seats Automatic Transmissio...
yesterdayGastonia, NC+15 milesCars for Sale
Full Roof Rack, Power Liftgate/DeckLid, four wheel-drive/AWD, Leather interior, Harman Kardon Sound, Rear View Camera Features: Full Roof Rack Power Liftgate/DeckLid four wheel-drive/AWD Leather interior Rear View Camera Front Seat Heaters Cruise Control Aux Audio Input Alloy rims Overhead Air bags Traction Control Side Air bags Memory Seat(s) Rear Seat Heaters A-c ANTI-LOCK BRAKING SYSTEM Brak...
yesterdayHickory, NC+18 milesCars for Sale
This Blue 2010 Subaru Forester 2.5X Limited with 113,948 miles is being listed in Hickory, NC on EasyAutoSales.com.
yesterdayHickory, NC+18 milesCars for Sale
This 2019 Subaru Forester 2.5i with 140 miles is being listed in Hickory, NC on EasyAutoSales.com.
yesterdayHickory, NC+18 milesCars for Sale
This 2019 Subaru Forester 2.5i Premium with 140 miles is being listed in Hickory, NC on EasyAutoSales.com.
yesterdayHickory, NC+18 milesCars for Sale
This 2019 Subaru Outback 2.5i Limited with 8 miles is being listed in Hickory, NC on EasyAutoSales.com.
yesterdayHickory, NC+18 milesCars for Sale
This 2019 Subaru Outback 3.6R Limited with 140 miles is being listed in Hickory, NC on EasyAutoSales.com.
yesterdayHickory, NC+18 milesCars for Sale
This 2019 Subaru Outback 3.6R Limited with 2 miles is being listed in Hickory, NC on EasyAutoSales.com.
yesterdayHickory, NC+18 milesCars for Sale
This Silver 2007 Subaru Forester 2.5 X Premium Package with 126,262 miles is being listed in Hickory, NC on EasyAutoSales.com.